I live in Minsk.
1. Do I live in Minsk?
2. Who lives in Minsk?
3. Where do I live?
4. Do Ilive in Minsk or in London?
5. I live in Minsk, don’t I?
We are swiming in the pools.
1. Are we swiming in the pools?
2. Where are we swiming?
3. Who is smiming in the pools?
4. Do are we swiming in the pools or in the sea?
5. We are swiming in the pools, aren`t we?
He has travelled about Europe.
1. Has he travelled about Europe?
2. Who has traveled about Europe?
3. Where has travelled?
4. Hes he travelld about Europe or about africa?
5. He hes travelld about Europe, hasn’t he?
I learned the poem.
1. Did I learn the poem?
2. Who learned the poem?
3. What did I learn?
4. Did I learn the poem or the song?
5. I learned the poem, didn`t I?
She was playing a piano at 5 o`clock.
1. Was she playing a piano at 5 o`clock?
2. Who was playing a piano at 5 o`clock?
3. When was/ 3. When was she a playing piano
4. Was she playing a piano or reading the text at 5 o’clock?
5. She was playing a piano at 5 o’clock, wasn’t she?
I had already read the novel?
1. Had I already read the novel?
2. Who had already read the novel?
3. What had I already read?
4. Had I already read a novel or a poem?
5. I had already read the novel, hadn`t I?
I shall do to the cinema.
1. Shall I go to the cinema?
2. Who will go to the cinema?
3. Where shall I go?
4. Shall I go to the cinema or to the theatre?
5. I shall go to the cinema, shan`t I?